Club coaches are expected to participate and assist with St. Louis SC activities.
- I will be a member and maintain membership in St. Louis SC.
- I will be a member and maintain membership in U.S. Figure Skating
- I will be a member and maintain membership in the Professional Skaters Association
- I will maintain liability insurance with minimum limits of $1 million per occurrence (and provide the club with an endorsement naming the club as an additional insured)
- I will agree to abide by all rules regulations and professional codes of St. Louis SC, U.S. Figure Skating and the Professional Skaters Association
- I will promote all disciplines of figure skating
- I will actively encourage students to participate in the annual Gateway Invitational
- I will be approved to teach on club ice by the St. Louis SC Board of Directors
ANY St. Louis SC-approved coach who has not participated in any SLSC activities (i.e. club ice, Gateway Invitational, Test Sessions, etc) during the past year will need to formally re-apply for the season. This will include submitting a written request to the St. Louis SC Board of Directors for approval, submitting a resume and going through the interview process.