SLSC is a 501(c) 3 non-profit, 100% volunteer-run organization. Club ice, test sessions and skater events - SLSC events require your participation for their success!
- 10-hour volunteer requirement should be completed May 30 to receive a refund or credit of the volunteer fee.
- Unless otherwise noted, hours should be tracked through the SLSC membership site.
- All hours submitted through the SLSC membership site will be reviewed and approved by the committee chair.
- New volunteer opportunities will be posted on the SLSC membership website as they become available.
- Committee chairpersons will determine the value of food items for competitions and test sessions.
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
Sign up for Volunteer Opportunities
Track your Volunteer hours
Annual Volunteer Opportunities
- September - July - Club Ice Monitors CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
- September 24 - Doug Mattis Workshop
Sign Up for Volunteer time through SIGNUP.com
- Login to your St. Louis SC membership account through EntryEeze
- Click on the "Volunteer" Menu
- Click "To manage your volunteer hours, click here."
- Click on the member's name from the list on the left
- Complete the volunteer form and click "Submit volunteer hours:
Awards Banquet: Mid-May
Club Ice: August – May
Regional Exhibition: October
Gateway Invitational: Spring
Winter Show: December
National Skating Month: January
Test Session: Appx. four test sessions per season.
*Fulfills all volunteer hour requirements