- Unless otherwise noted, tests will be held at the Brentwood Ice Arena.
- All applications will be accepted on a first-come, first served basis with a priority given to home club and associate members.
- Any skater whose home club is not St. Louis SC must include test permission letters to test.
2016-2017 Season Test Dates:
Guest Dance Partner
April 14, 2017
June 16, 2017
Test Committee Chair:
Test Session Policies and Procedures
- Test application deadline is two weeks before the test session date.
- Online registration recommended. Online applications must be completed by 11:59pm the day of the deadline.
- Current paper applications may be given directly to a co-test chair, placed in the club box at the Brentwood Ice Arena or mailed to the address on the form. These must be completed and received by a SLSC co-test chair by the application deadline.
- Non-SLSC members must pay the $15 out-of-club fee.
- Applications must include signature and payment to be considered complete.
- All applications received less than two weeks in advance must include the $25 late fee.
- Email notifications from EntryEeze indicate that an application has been received; it does not guarantee a spot in the test session. If there is not enough time to accommodate all tests some may be placed on a wait list. Wait listed skaters and their coaches will be notified after the test schedule is complete.
- Home club members will receive first priority, followed by: associate members and then non-members (based on application date) in that order. Dances will also have priority when a guest pro partner has invited.
- Tests requiring only one judge may be done on training sessions and/or tested 2 or 3 skaters at a time.
- The test and partner practice schedule (when applicable) will be emailed to coaches approximately one week prior to the test session.
- All coaches must be USFS compliant and CER Category A or B.
- Coaches who are not on the USFS compliant coaches list and/or cannot provide a current coaching registration card will not be permitted to coach any skaters at the ice door during warm up or testing .
- Dance tests with the SLSC guest dance partner receive priority test scheduling.
- Skaters wishing to test with a different partner must contact a test chair for approval.
- If there are a large number of dance tests and limited partner practice time available, skaters may be permitted to test with a different partner at the discretion of the test chairs.
- For test sessions when there is not a club-sponsored partner brought in, skaters may test with a partner of their choosing.
Full refunds will be given in the following cases:
- Tests pulled prior to the application deadline.
- Tests pulled if the skater is medically unable to skate (must provide doctor's note).
- Tests pulled after the deadline if the time can be filled by someone from the wait list.
- Gold and International dances pulled by the out of town partner.
- Extenuating circumstances (at the discretion of the test chairs)
- All special requests for test time or partner time must be made in writing to a test chair by the application deadline.
- Requests will be considered and accommodated if possible.